Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday [16] - Jenna Strong



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

ACID by Emma Pass



Publisher: April 25th 2013 by Corgi Children's Books/Random House Children's Publishing (UK) and out 2014 from Delacorte (US)
Genre: Science Fiction, Dystopia, Urban Fantasy
Goodreads Summary

 2113. In Jenna Strong’s world, ACID – the most brutal, controlling police force in history – rule supreme. No throwaway comment or muttered dissent goes unnoticed – or unpunished. And it was ACID agents who locked Jenna away for life, for a bloody crime she struggles to remember.

The only female inmate in a violent high-security prison, Jenna has learned to survive by any means necessary. And when a mysterious rebel group breaks her out, she must use her strength, speed and skill to stay one step ahead of ACID – and to uncover the truth about what really happened on that dark night two years ago.


15 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting. I don't know how authors think of so many ideas for their books. I think I've seen every scenario until I look at a new book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that sounds interesting - definitely goes on the must-read shelf.

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis sounds good! Hope you get to read it soon!

    Brandi’s WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of this book before, but it sounds amazing. Acid will definitely be added to my TBR. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica@a GREAT readMarch 13, 2013 at 3:36 PM

    Nice!! Seeing this one a bit today!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY glad some people are getting as excited for it as me :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right? Glad you think so too! Thank you so much for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me neither! I have a ton of respect :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This one sounds really good! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, how have I not heard of this before? Sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm liking this cover and sounds of this. Cool. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I felt the same way when I stumbled on it :) Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think the cover is great too. I hope it ends up being as great as it seems. Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!