Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Cover Scramble [9]



Let's have some fun! I am going to post covers on here every Sunday that are scrambled up graphically, making it hard to tell what cover it is. I would like your guesses on what cover you think I've posted. I won't answer you until the end of the day to let you know if you are right, allowing other to guess as well. Some will be hard, and others may be easy. If you need hints, I will only post covers of series talked about on my blog previously. Here we go:







17 comments:

  1. I thought I had seen this book earlier today but maybe it's not how I'm picturing it because I couldn't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has to be Scarlet by Marissa Meyer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, Jaclyn, I really suck at these! ;) I'm going to go with the folks who seem to know what they're talking about and say Scarlet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course! It's Scarlet lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cover for Scarlet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I actually got one this time! I thought it was Scarlet and it is. :D Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It most certainly has to :D You are really good at this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL I totally understand...they do indeed know what they are talking about ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is! Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!