This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Cherie Reads and Author, Shiloh Walker
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: What is your guilty pleasure as far as reading? Is it a genre, or is it a certain type of book?
I love it when the nemesis becomes the close friend later on in the books. Something about the friction and hatred in the beginning and watching the characters get past it to become friends later - and usually better friends is a favorite of mine. I really like this in romantic relationships as well. Reading the ones where they don't really get along at all at first, but then gradually grow to tolerate, to accept, and then to love. Nothing better than reading funny arguments.