Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Cover Scramble [6]



Let's have some fun! I am going to post covers on here every Sunday that are scrambled up graphically, making it hard to tell what cover it is. I would like your guesses on what cover you think I've posted. I won't answer you until the end of the day to let you know if you are right, allowing other to guess as well. Some will be hard, and others may be easy. If you need hints, I will only post covers of series talked about on my blog previously. Here we go:


A clearer version:


10 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT readMarch 3, 2013 at 1:14 PM

    Ooh rats! I can't see the cover image. Might be my browser, it acts up sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle @ Consuming WorldsMarch 3, 2013 at 4:53 PM

    Stumped at the moment....I am going to have to come back after you give us a little more. I am not good at this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever After. The second one gave it away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah, I'm terrible at these! LOL! But still fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh-oh I wonder what happened. Thank you for stopping by either way :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure you are! Thank you for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I really appreciate you stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was away longer than I thought, but I still wanted to see what it was, this is fun

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!