Sunday, March 3, 2013

February 2013 Reading Challenge Results

February was a much slower month for me as far as my challenges go. I read quite a few books, but not many applied to the Angels Paranormal Challenge or the Sequel Challenge.


The Paranormal Reading Challenge is hosted by Megan Likes Books and Auntie Spinelli Reads!

Each month, they will be featuring one of the creatures on the list at both Megan Likes Books and Auntie Spinelli Reads.

January was vampires, and I read 5 books that fit with this challenge:

January - Vampires
Soul Walker (A Touched Girl Novel) by Robyn Jones
The Good, The Bad, and The Undead (Hollows #2) By Kim Harrison
Every Which Way but Dead (Hollows #3) By Kim Harrison
A Fistful of Charms (Hollows #4) By Kim Harrison
Ever After (Hollows #11) By Kim Harrison

February - Angels/Nephilium

Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers #1) by Michelle Rowan
ARC Review: Wicked Kiss (Nightwatchers #2) by Michelle Rowan

March is Fey so I am hoping to finish up The Iron Fey series

Read details and join in on the fun here

2013 Sequel Reading Challenge



This is another one hosted by Auntie Spinelli Reads. It is a challenge that includes all books after the first one in a series.

The goal: To read as many sequels as you can. You set your goal at whatever number works for you.

My sequel goal will be 25 for the year~

In January:

The Good, The Bad, and The Undead (Hollows #2) By Kim Harrison
Every Which Way but Dead (Hollows #3) By Kim Harrison
A Fistful of Charms (Hollows #4) By Kim Harrison
Ever After (Hollows #11) By Kim Harrison
The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey #2) By Julie Kagawa

In February:

Wicked Kiss (Nightwatchers #2) by Michelle Rowan

10 comments:

  1. good i've read several books but not all of them with nephilim ^^;; i've started the mortal instrument series for example ( and i've read book2 for the fey but being still unwell i'm having difficult to put my thought into words but i will post the review this month.

    i've read more with angel

    for the fey i have one october dayse book ( perhaps another one if i manage) iron fey series book 1 is on his way for my borthday so i will see if i receive it on time^^

    i haven't the nightwatchers series but i'm interested in it ^^ ( your review helped to scratch my doubts)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! I was hoping to get in 3 angel books last month but only managed 1. I picked up The Lost Prince from the library today for my March fey read. With Clockwork Princess coming out very soon, I don't know if I'm going to have time for any other fey books because I'll be dropping everything to read CP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh awesome. I only read 2 angel books...somehow I got caught up reading more vampires and fey last month. I still have Iron Queen and Iron Knight to read before I jump into The Lost Prince. I hope you enjoy it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Mortal Instruments :D I hope you feel better soon.


    I have read the first two in The Iron Fey series...I will be finishing it up this month for the fey reads. I've never heard of the october series that you mentioned...I will have to check that one out.


    Happy early birthday!


    Thank you for mentioning my review - I'm so glad it helped!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should have joined the sequel challenge, there are a lot of series I want to finish but don't know when I'll be able to read them. That is cool, when I first joined I wanted to read more than one for each challenge but I joined more so I had to settle for one for each

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^^ the first book is Rosemary and Rue ( but i found it quite dark^^;;)
    thank you for your wishes^^ i'm improving and the sun help to keep a positive mood too^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought these two would be pretty easy for me since I read a ton of paranormal books and I really like series. So far I have been keeping to my goals, but we'll see if I can keep it up. This month I only had 2 angel reads. I'm pretty sure you can jump in to the sequel challenge if you'd like to...Auntie Spinelli posts a wrap up at the end of every month on her blog and you can just plug your links in to the sequels you read...

    ReplyDelete
  8. The thing is I have so many books to read (only because I'm a slow reader) and I don't think I could make time for them every month. I was thinking of taking a month to read books chosen without wondering "could I read this for a challenge?" lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!