Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Cover Scramble [25]



Let's have some fun! I am going to post covers on here every Sunday that are scrambled up graphically, making it hard to tell what cover it is. I would like your guesses on what cover you think I've posted. I won't answer you until the next day to let you know if you are right, allowing other to guess as well. Some will be hard, and others may be easy. If you need hints, I will only post covers of series talked about on my blog previously. Also, let me know in the comments if you'd like some more hints and I'll offer some more throughout the day if no one guesses it correctly. Here we go:





14 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT readJuly 14, 2013 at 7:17 AM

    Hmm...I'm stumped! Wasn't what I thought it was once I looked at that particular cover again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I agree with Jennifer. This has to be World War Z. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with those who've chosen World War Z. But I had to go to your archives! :) I was stumped.


    Sorry I'm late today. We had some powerful electrical storms yesterday afternoon that knocked out our broadband. Just got it back about an hour ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much orange. I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no clue, lol. In the middle, it looks like there' s a "Z", so I think the World War Z guesses are probably right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Guess!! I did that one five or six weeks ago though. This one is World War Z. Thank you so much for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This week it is World War Z by Max Brooks :D Thank you so much for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just realized I forgot to tell you guys whether you got it right! Shame on me. It is World War Z :D You got it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is :D Thank you so much for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's one reason I only choose books I've talked about. There are wayyy too many books that it could possibly be. You got it :D Sorry to hear about the trouble you had with your broadband!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL really is :D It is World War Z by Max Brooks

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is a Z there :D It is World War Z! Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!