Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sunday Cover Scramble [24]



Let's have some fun! I am going to post covers on here every Sunday that are scrambled up graphically, making it hard to tell what cover it is. I would like your guesses on what cover you think I've posted. I won't answer you until the next day to let you know if you are right, allowing other to guess as well. Some will be hard, and others may be easy. If you need hints, I will only post covers of series talked about on my blog previously. Also, let me know in the comments if you'd like some more hints and I'll offer some more throughout the day if no one guesses it correctly. Here we go:




14 comments:

  1. Yay, I know this one. Moon Called by Patricia Briggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know. Yay! Moon Called. It has to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so giddy that I knew this one right away but then I almost saw your answer. I scrolled up so fast I actually chuckled. I felt like a kid playing a game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I clicked on the comments too quickly, but I don't think I would have gotten this one.. I thought it was one of the Kate Daniels books by Ilona Andrews.


    Still fun to participate, though :) Have a beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica@a GREAT readJuly 7, 2013 at 6:57 AM

    Oh yay! I knew this one too! Moon Called!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cover! Moon Called, as others have already said. But dang, I knew this one! :) Happy Sunday, Jaclyn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are right :D It certainly is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has to be for sure! It is Moon Called :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL I understand. I would've thought it could be a Kate Daniels one too and I do her's sometimes as well. I hope you had a wonderful weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY :D You got it! It's Moon Called

    ReplyDelete
  11. You sure did - Moon Called by Patricia Briggs :D I hope you had a great Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can definitely see why you guessed that one, great guess! But it's Moon Called by Patricia Briggs this week. Thank you so much for participating :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!