• Choose a sidekick *or someone other than the hero or heroine* that you would like to put in the spotlight that fits in this week's type
• Share a picture and information about the character
• Give the title and author of a book the character can be found in
• Please don't include too many spoilers when describing why the character is such a great sidekick
• Put your link in the Linky thing and comment
This week's sidekick type is - Yummy:
My choice is Adrian Ivashkov from The Vampire Academy and Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
|Gage Skidmore [CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons|
Adrian has a reputation of being a bit of a playboy and is described as being very handsome with carefully messed up hair and green eyes. He doesn't take things very seriously but he is extremely loyal and trustworthy. He is a Moroi and wields spirit magic meaning he can do things like walking in dreams, convice people to do things, and some healing.
“I know how devastated you must be to miss me, but leave a message, and I'll try to ease your agony”
“Takes a lot of tries before you hit perfection." He paused to reconsider that. "Well, except for my parents. They got it on the first try."
“Yeah? Can you draw a skeleton riding a motorcycle with flames coming out of it? And I want a pirate hat on the skeleton. And a parrot on his shoulder. A skeleton parrot. Or maybe a ninja skeleton parrot? No, that would be overkill. But it'd be cool if the biker skeleton could be shooting some ninja throwing stars. That are on fire.”
“You look confused," said Adrian.
I shook my head and sighed. "I think I'm just overthinking things."
He nodded solemnly. "That's why I try to never do it.”
“They’re waiting for you. Go on in.” Adrian leaned close to Keith’s ear and spoke in an ominous voice. “If.You.Dare.” He poked Keith’s shoulder and gave a "Muhahaha” kind of monster laugh.”
“I need you,ʺ said Lissa.
ʺI hear that from women a lot,ʺ said Adrian.”