YAY! I'm featured!
This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. - Thank you so much for hosting!
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: Activity! What have you learned from book blogging that you didn't know before about the publishing industry?
MY ANSWER: I didn't know the real effect that bloggers could have on influencing others to read particular books. When I first started blogging, I instinctively thought that you wanted to stay away from showcasing the same books as other bloggers or choosing the same answers for weekly memes. I have realized that as I see a book across different blogs, I will undoubtedly place it on my TBR list, and this is quite powerful. I have also started researching and am really starting to see the impact that bloggers have on getting the word out there to get people to buy books. I'm still a relatively new blogger so I haven't delved in much to the industry, but I am going to keep learning and growing.
Post a Comment
I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!