Saturday, September 27, 2014

Who Said it? Hunger Games Version


#1 

"May the odds be ever in your favor!"

#2

"You love me, real or not real?"

#3

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart"

#4

"You’ve got about as much charm as a dead slug."

#5

"I always channel my emotions into my work. That way I don't hurt anyone but myself" 

#6

"You know, its to bad you couldn't help your little friend. That little girl. What was her name again? Rue?"

#7

"Quack!" 

#8

Katniss will choose whoever she feels she cannot live without.



Tell me your guesses in the comments below :D

10 comments:

  1. I am so bad at these. All I can think of is the first one, with the weird woman saying it in the movie. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 Effie Trinket


    #2 Peeta

    #3 Finnick



    #4 Haymitch


    #5 Cinna


    #6 Clove


    #7 Prim


    #8 Gale

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 Effie
    #2 Peeta
    #3 Finnick
    #4 Haymitch
    #5 Cinna
    #6 ?
    #7?
    #8 Gale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! It definitely was the weird one :D Her name is Effie. LOL I don't know how good I would be at these either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Great job :D The two you skipped were Clove and Prim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is fun! And I can play because I've read the books. *hehe* 1. Effie, 2. Peeta, 3. Finnick, 4. ??, 5. Cinna, 6. ??, 7. Prim, 8. Gale Gah! I can't remember all of them. It's fun to read the quotes though. I need to watch Catching Fire. I've only seen The Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, Jaclyn! I can remember all of these quotes, but I'm not at all sure who said them. The first one is Elfie (is that even her name?) who came to the district where Katniss lives.
    The 2nd is Peeta... the others I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!