• Choose a sidekick *or someone other than the hero or heroine* that you would like to put in the spotlight that fits in this week's type
• Share a picture (if possible) and information about the character
• Give the title and author of a book the character can be found in
• Please don't include too many spoilers when describing why the character is such a great sidekick
• Put your link in the Linky thing and comment
Saturday the 25th - Bad Turned Good
Jack Twist was a student at the House of Night and was immediately brought in by the main group of characters in the book because of his knowledge of technology. He was the AV guy when they would hold their rituals. He was always there to offer help and was a constant by their side whenever there was trouble. He also took care of Dutchess when her owner was gone even though dogs are a misnomer in this world and not looked at in the same way as cats. The only way I know to describe him besides incredibly nice is staunchly loyal.
“What more could you want? How about dominion over this 'beautiful place'? Beauty doesn't last. Friends and family decay. Power is the only thing that goes on forever."
Jack answered with his gut. "No, love goes on forever.”