Thursday, August 11, 2016

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [112]


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows.The idea is to share a favorite moment, magical item, character, spell, quote, object from the books, films or J.K.Rowling herself! Click the links to the blogs to see how to join up &  upcoming topics.

What shop would be your first stop on your first trip to Hogsmeade in the third year?


I think that I would be all about The Three Broomsticks and grabbing me a mug of Butterbeer especially with how cold it always seems to be when they go. Plus, it seems like the place everyone kind of gathers before heading back to the castle. That doesn't really seem like a 'shop' though. So I know I would want to check out Honeyduke's and Zonko's! Then make a trip to see The Shrieking Shack :D


What shop would you visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!