Thursday, May 1, 2014

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [21] - Most Anger Inducing Scene


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts.The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! She is picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All she asks is to link back to her blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come here.

Most Anger Inducing Scene


The first one that comes to mind is Harry sitting there in detention for absolutely no reason at all but speaking the truth, and finding himself scribbling into his skin with an evil quill that sketched the words "I must not tell lies" in blood in the back of his hand. Steam out of the ears I'm telling you!


12 comments:

  1. LOL, in any book or movies, I hate injustice and things that are unfair, so I know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! I felt the moment and could imagine how pissed I would be in his shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that was a time I talked back to the screen because you know I haven't read the books yet...soon-John and I just finished reading a 300 pg book. We're almost ready for Potter. I hope you have a fabulous Friday, Jaclyn...no tornadoes or hail storms, kay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ula @ Blog of ErisedMay 2, 2014 at 2:52 AM

    That quill was so scary, and the fact that the scars showed for years to come was even more so! Umbridge's moments all suck! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! God that was horrific. Every scene with Umbridge in made me fume so much. It was so satisfying when she got dragged off into the Forbidden Forest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this certainly deserve the title for most rage-inducing moment...pretty much in the entire series. I think you said it best too : steam out of the ears. I couldn't agree more this was an absolutely terrible moment for Harry, I couldn't believe how vile and hateful Umbridge actually was. Awesome pick ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your graphic! :D Ugh, Umbridge was the WORST! I always wished that she had been forced to use that horrible quill herself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I hope you like it when you get to them :D Although I'm not sure how you couldn't LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Right! When he wasn't even lying about anything. It makes me rage! I agree her moments are so bad. Thanks so much for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know. I felt bad though for being happy that she was dragged off into the forest. I thought for sure the centaurs would kill her, but she was like a cockroach that way. My feeling bad was short-lived when she was even worse after she showed back up. Ugh! Thank you for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me either...she was one that snuck up on me. I know Harry went on and on about her toad-face in the hearing, but I really never thought we'd see her again after that moment. Boy was I wrong! Thank you for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!