• Choose a sidekick *or someone other than the hero or heroine* that you would like to put in the spotlight that fits in this week's type
• Share a picture and information about the character
• Give the title and author of a book the character can be found in
• Please don't include too many spoilers when describing why the character is such a great sidekick
• Put your link in the Linky thing and comment
This week's sidekick type is - Classic:
My choice is Jane Bennett from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
|By Tony Shek (Rosamund Pike) [CC-BY-SA-2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons|
Quotes (Movies and Books)
"It is very often nothing but our own vanity that deceives us. Women fancy admiration means more than it does."
"He is just what a young man ought to be."
"Oh, Lizzy, if I could but see you happy. If there were such another man for you."
"One of these days, Lizzy, someone will catch your eye and then you'll have to watch your tongue."
"You know perfectly well that I do not believe that marriage should be driven by thoughts of money!"