This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Megz Madd Readz and Kathryn's Inbox
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: Confess your blogger sins! Is there anything as a newbie blogger that you’ve done, that as you gained more experience you were like — oops?
Wow I feel like I am still learning a lot every single day. My blog is only 3 months old so I'm always thinking that I could have done things better after I look it over. I tend to be pretty critical though and not necessarily a perfectionist, but always trying to do my personal best. I wish I wouldn't have gone with Disqus comments because I know that I have readers that have a problem leaving a comment sometimes. I am still looking in to solving this and going back to the original comments or hoping Disqus solves the problems with certain browsers. I think I should have started with WordPress instead of Blogger. There are so many things that I could have done differently, but I also have to be proud of what I have accomplished so far and I am still having a lot of fun.