Thursday, February 14, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday [12]



This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Ginger Read and The LUV'NV
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

This week's ACTIVITY is: Write a letter to your favorite character. Rant, rave or gush…just pretend like they are real and you just want to let them know a "few things". - Activity courtesy of author Kelly Walker

I have quite a few favorites! I am going to go with Rachel Morgan from The Hollows series to write my letter to.

Dear Rachel,

I hope you are having an excellent Valentine's Day. My guess is you have a handsome elf nearby so please do me the favor of telling him hello from me. I just returned from dinner with my best friend and kids to celebrate the occasion. Her youngest decided to belt out his version of a song and became a playful whirlwind with cars and trucks all over the place. I'm sure you know what I mean with Lucy, but I doubt Ray gives you the same trouble since she is more reserved.

I received your care package at Christmas. Thank you for the pain amulets...those always come in handy.  The Tinkerbell statue from Jenks was such a great bonus as well as the pink underoos that Belle made for it. I do hope Jenks is happy and delivering great one-liners.

In regards to the advice that you asked for, I have to say GO FOR IT. You have been feeling something and fighting it for far too long now, and it's time to take the leap. I look forward to hearing all about it when you do.

Yours Truly,


Jaclyn

30 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day - Love that you chose Rachel to write to!

    I wrote to Stephanie Plum @ The Brunette Librarian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I am not sure who you are talking to...but I want to! Seems you have a wonderful relationship!! Happy Love Day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the series yet, but now I want to! It sounds wonderful. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. ♥♥♥

    Raina @ The LUV'NV — one of this week's feature blogs.
    (New follower via GFC and FB)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWW, this is so cute. Perfect character to write to too. Wish I did this this week. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica@a GREAT readFebruary 15, 2013 at 1:14 AM

    Nice letter! Loooove this series! Still need to read Ever After! So behind on like all my series!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed your letter Jaclyn.

    Old Follower!

    My Feature & Follow Friday

    Please consider listing your blog on YA Blogosphere it's a directory listing for all YA-related blogs. If your interested pls email me on yablogosphere@gmail.com.



    Looking forward to hearing from you soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. HaHa! Yes :) Thank you so much...Happy Valentines to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you :) I had a lot of fun writing it. I would've enjoyed reading yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Me too :) I understand...you were reading some excellent books last time I looked!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, I haven't read this series yet, but I absolutely love your letter :)

    I'm an old Linky follower, and I added you to GFC today as well.

    Here's my my FF post for this week. Have a fantastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read this series, but I like your letter.

    New follower via GFC.

    J'adore Happy
    Endings

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoyed your letter, just blogging by.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-follow_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice letter!

    old follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow-36.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome letter :)

    New Follower via GFC

    I wrote to Kaiden Rowe@ Annoushka Reads

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much :) Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you! It's a great series. Heading over to check yours out :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you :) Heading over to check yours out

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I appreciate that :) Heading over to your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome note!

    New follower

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow-friday_14.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  21. Danielle @ Consuming WorldsFebruary 16, 2013 at 4:42 PM

    Jaclyn,


    Love how your letter reads like a communication between friends! I haven't heard of this series, might have to add it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Alex Sarah Louise SharrockFebruary 17, 2013 at 4:42 PM

    Loved your letter! :D

    New Follower via GFC :)

    My F&F Post :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh I'm glad...it is great :D Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That looks like fun, who would I choose to write a letter? That's a hard question, besides I'm not very good at it

    ReplyDelete
  25. I had a ton of fun writing the letter! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!