Sunday, December 30, 2012

Top 5 Sundays [5]



Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

This week's theme is:  Movies you are dying for in 2013!



Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters
January 25, 2013

Jack the Giant Slayer
March 1, 2013

Oz: The Great and Powerful
March 8, 2013


The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
August 23, 2013

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
November 22, 2013


Special Mentions (Because there are way more than 5 that I am wanting to see): The Host - March 29, 2013, Odd Thomas - April 5, 2013, Iron Man 3 - May 3, 2013, The Great Gatsby - May 10, 2013, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters - August 16, 2013, Sin City: A Dame to Kill For - October 4, 2013, Ender's Game - November 1, 2013,  Thor: The Dark World - November 8, 2013, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - December 13, 2013

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, Hansel and Gretel looks really good! I hadn't heard about it yet so I'm off to check-out the previews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's most certainly a different take on the story ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still can't believe I have to wait until November to watch catching fire :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica@a GREAT readDecember 30, 2012 at 3:36 PM

    Niiice!! I want to see the first three as well! The first two were in my initial 2013 movie post I did earlier this week! Seems like 2013 will have some better movies for me than 2012.


    Thanks for visiting my Top 5!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so good! I think 2013 will certainly be a year for movies :) I can't wait to check them out. Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!