Sunday, December 16, 2012

Top 5 Sundays [3]



Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

This week's theme is: Favorite Books of 2012

These are just some of my favorites that were released in 2012. This was actually a very hard list to make.


Cinder
by Marissa Meyer




Golden Lily 
by Richelle Mead



Rapture
by  Lauren Kate



Pandemonium
by Lauren Oliver



Whispers of Moonrise
by C.C. Hunter



What are yours?


2 comments:

  1. Jessica@a GREAT readDecember 16, 2012 at 8:23 AM

    Well, I read one of these! Whispers at Moonrise!! I have the first two in my TBR pile to be read and the other two I haven't read those series!


    It is very hard trying to choose the next read. Let alone choosing a mere 5 as my faves for the whole year!


    Thanks for visiting my Top 5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larissa's Bookish LifeDecember 18, 2012 at 5:00 AM

    Great List!! I have yet to read any of those, but they sound great! =D Very difficult to pick only 5 LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!