This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Literary Chameleon and Tween 2 Teen Books
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: Find a “new to you blogger” and feature their button on your post this week (or just a link if they have no button). Tell us why this blogger stands out to you.
Oh my, just look how pretty that is. So I don't know much about Tome Tender, but the tagline at the top says, "When it comes to books, who needs shelf control!" Doesn't that just describe us all? Plus, I love fairies. Abso-freaking-love them.
Happy Valentine's Day!!
or I prefer - Happy Single's Awareness Day :D
Don't forget to check out the Shadow Town Blog tour - sign ups going on now