Today author, Sherry Soule has some exciting news to share with us! She has published a brand new upper YA book, LOST IN STARLIGHT (paranormal romance with a Sci-Fi concept) with scorching-hot character chemistry and exciting suspense.
To help promote this interstellar love story, Sherry is doing this fun guest post to share the news with fellow booklovers.
All about Sherry!
Sherry Soule lives with her family and one very spoiled black cat in the San Francisco Bay Area. She is the popular author of the acclaimed YA series, Spellbound and the bestselling paranormal romance novel, Immortal Eclipse.
Sherry writes thrilling tales of romance and suspense, often mingled with a dash of the mystical and a splash of trendy fashion. Her published novels do not include any graphic sex, explicit violence, or excessive profanity, so that all of her novels can be read and enjoyed by both teens and adults.
Aside from writing, she enjoys reading poetry, online shopping, digging through flea markets, and exploring old cemeteries and Victorian mansions. She is a major shopaholic and bookaholic, with an epic flair for fashion. Her love of literature began when she was a young girl and it has continued throughout her life.
Sherry’s life changed dramatically when she lost her job in 2009 and was out of work for almost two years. To keep from falling into a hopeless depression, she turned back to her first love—writing fiction. Getting her stories published has been a long journey for Sherry, who decided to go the Indie publishing route after several traditional publishers turned down one of her first manuscripts. Editors and agents loved the storyline, but didn't think it fit the needs of the current market.
Discouraged, but convinced that there was a readership for her work, Sherry published her first novel with a small press and began intensely marketing it on the Internet. Her debut YA novel, BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN was published by Moonlight Publishing. To her delight and surprise, the novel was praised and loved by book reviewers and readers everywhere.
21 Fun Facts about Sherry:
- Sherry was born in the rural town of Castro Valley, California.
- She adores her zany, dysfunctional family.
- Black cats are her favorite animal.
- She has been writing stories since she was seven-years-old.
- Sherry loves shoes, and she's a wannabe fashionata.
- She is a total Twitter junkie. (Are there any support groups for this?)
- Halloween is her favorite holiday.
- She is a shopaholic, who loves bargain hunting for books and the latest fashions.
- Sherry loves to watch scary movies. (Not to be confused with slasher films)
- Her last name is pronounced, "Sue-Lay.”
- Her favorite number is "13.”
- Sherry is a firm believer that reading has the power to change the world.
- She loves getting new followers on her blog and twitter. It makes her super happy.
- She often crushes on fictional characters.
- Sherry’s snarky with a twisted sense of humor.
- She hearts vampires, aliens, and zombies.
- Sherry believes in ghosts and real demonic activity. (But she never “meddles” with the paranormal or the occult, other than doing research.)
- She is a TV fanatic: The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Lost Girl, Bates Motel, American Horror story, The 100, and The Originals.
- Sherry thinks the Winchester brothers kick butt.
- And she talks to herself a lot. And the computer. Sometimes the cat, too.
- “Lost in Starlight” is the fastest book that she’s ever written.
High school is tough. Romance with a sexy alien—even tougher.
Star reporter Sloane Masterson knows she has one helluva story when she witnesses hottie Hayden Lancaster bending forks with his mind.
Like any good journalist, Sloane sets out to uncover the truth, even if it includes a little stalking. When the superhuman feats start to pile up and the undeniable heat rises between them, Hayden has no choice but to reveal his secret: he’s an alien hybrid.
They’re as different as night and day—she’s a curvy, purple-haired, horror junkie and he’s a smoking hot, antisocial, brainiac—yet the intense fascination between them refuses to go away. Even at Hayden’s insistence that dating each other is “off limits” and dangerous, their fiery attraction threatens to go supernova.
Buy LOST IN STARLIGHT
Places you can cyberstalk Sherry Soule: