Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sunday Cover Scramble [52]



Let's have some fun! I am going to post covers on here every Sunday that are scrambled up graphically, making it hard to tell what cover it is. I would like your guesses on what cover you think I've posted. I won't answer you until the next day to let you know if you are right, allowing other to guess as well. Some will be hard, and others may be easy. If you need hints, I will only post covers of series talked about on my blog previously. Also, let me know in the comments if you'd like some more hints and I'll offer some more throughout the day if no one guesses it correctly. Here we go:








11 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readJanuary 19, 2014 at 7:22 AM

    Yay! I can see it this week! Really odd, seems to be an every other week kind of deal!

    I'm wracking my brain on this one, but I really cannot figure it out! I can tell there's a moon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I can totally see it but it's not coming to me. I will come back if I think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black Magic Sanction! I had to come back to it because I kept wanting it to be the next Patricia Briggs book. You keep us on our toes, Jaclyn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt like I knew it, but if it's Black Magic Sanction, then I was thinking of something else, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black Magic Sanction! Yay!!


    Hope your week is off to a wonderful start, Jaclyn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you can see it :D There is indeed a moon! This one is Black Magic Sanction by Kim Harrison. Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah it's so frustrating when that happens! This one was Black Magic Sanction by Kim Harrison :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL too funny. It is Black Magic Sanction :D Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica @ a GREAT readJanuary 26, 2014 at 7:49 AM

    OMG! I should've known that!! Now that you say it, I can sooo see it! It's like how could I not see it! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. :D It is indeed Black Magic Sanction by Kim Harrison. Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!