Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Cover Scramble [42]



Let's have some fun! I am going to post covers on here every Sunday that are scrambled up graphically, making it hard to tell what cover it is. I would like your guesses on what cover you think I've posted. I won't answer you until the next day to let you know if you are right, allowing other to guess as well. Some will be hard, and others may be easy. If you need hints, I will only post covers of series talked about on my blog previously. Also, let me know in the comments if you'd like some more hints and I'll offer some more throughout the day if no one guesses it correctly. Here we go:










12 comments:

  1. I'm going with Catching Fire. Are you going to see the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jennifer and Robyn for Catching Fire. I look forward to the movie, sinc I really enjoyed Hunger Games :)
    Great going, Jaclyn :) Have a fantastic Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catching Fire! I'm looking forward to the movie, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I have to agree with the ladies ~ Catching Fire.

    I hope the science fair project is coming along nicely. :) And that you had some time for fun this weekend as well! :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! We got the project done and he presented it last night. It went over well ;) He did Is Smiling Contagious?


    It is Catching Fire!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too!! I can't wait :D


    You're right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to see the movie so bad. Catching Fire was my favorite in the series :D Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job!! I really hope to get to see the movie. I'm looking forward to this one so much since Catching Fire is my favorite in the series :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just took my daughter and her friend to our local library this evening for a showing of the Hunger Games. My daughter won a Katniss lanyard, and her friend won a $10 GC for iTunes. There were three winners total, so we were really lucky. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!