This is a weekly blog meme hosted by and Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is:Paperback Princess and Got Fiction
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Question: What is your preferred reading format? Hardcover, eBooks, paperback etc?
I really like paperbacks over hardcovers because they're easier to hold in one hand to read. I do buy e-books more often than anything now. It saves me space in my house since I already have 6 bookcases full of books and it's easier for me to carry all my books everywhere in one convenient package. I'm not one of those people that collect the same kind of book for every title. In some series, I have some paperbacks, hardcovers, and e-books for the same series.
It all depends on what I was in the mood for when the book came out. E-books are so much easier for reviewing though because I take a lot of notes with paperbacks and hardcovers, and in my e-books I can just highlight, highlight, highlight. Though I will say that if the book has a gorgeous cover, I usually want a paperback to put on my shelf so I can see it more often.