This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Rotten Apple Reads and Tsuki's Books
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
We have a new feature this week! It's a share.
This week's share is: Share your favorite literary quote!
I am so often highlighting quotes in my Kindle that sometimes the pages look more yellow than white, but I love great quotes about basically any topic. Before I get into the great literary quotes, I need to give a nod to two quotes that I love that are just cultural quotes - the 'Insanity is...' quote by Albert Einstein and the 'I'm selfish...' quote by Marilyn Monroe.
Now, my favorite literary quote is:
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." ~ Albus Dumbledore
and to add another about literature:
“There is no surer foundation for a beautiful friendship than a mutual taste in literature.”
~ P.G. Wodehouse
If you are a new follower, I prefer Bloglovin or Email please!
Thank you :D