This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Rainy Day Reads and Read.Sleep.Repeat
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: Have you broken up with a series? If so, which one and why?
The only series that comes to mind is the Kitty Norville series by Carrie Vaughn that I quit reading with the 6th book - it's now to book 10, I believe. This is a good series filled with action and new stories, but what made me stop with this one was the love interest. For some reason, I never got behind Kitty's significant other and when they became more and more serious, it was just hard for me to continue with the story because she changed as a character and I found him a little boring.
If you are a new follower, I prefer being followed by Bloglovin, email, and twitter. Thank you!