This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Picture Me Reading
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: School is out! What is your favorite Summer Reading Book?
I don't notice much of a seasonal pattern in my reading. I will say though that because school is out, a lot of good children's books come out at this time and I do enjoy reading Middle Grade and YA books as well as Adult. Books such as Harry Potter and Percy Jackson for instance. Rick Riordan is one of my favorite authors who has been coming out with new books almost each summer.