This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - The features this week are: The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia and Never Too Fond of Books
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to really exists what would it be and why?There are a lot of creatures that I would be scared to come up against if they really exist even though I love to read about them. So my choice:
Pixies! I have an unnatural love for the cute little creatures and even collect the figurines of them. I am a Tinkerbell fan and Jenks from The Hollows I simply adore. Given that I am a short person, at 5'2", I have always loved the power packed in the small package. I draw pixies all the time, but I don't have time to go dig them up to put the pictures on here so I'll find a pic that's cute.