Thursday, June 4, 2015

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [66]


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows.The idea is to share a favorite moment, magical item, character, spell, quote, object from the books, films or J.K.Rowling herself! Click the links to the blogs to see how to join up &  upcoming topics.

Who would you take to the Yule Ball?





I had absolutely no idea how to answer this question so I took an online quiz. I'm obviously way older than the students at Hogwarts so I needed a little outside help.

Dean takes you!

How he asks you:
You were walking down the corridor to Arythmancy when you felt someone tap you on the shoulder. You turned around and saw Dean smiling.
"What have you got?" he asks you.
"Arythmancy...the same as you, Dean." you answer him.
"Ah...right...of course..." he starts fidgeting nervously. "Can we walk together then?"
"Yeah, sure." you chuckle at him and then walk off down the corridor to your Arythmancy class.
"So...I was wondering...are you going to the Yule Ball?" he asks nervously.
"Yeah, you?"
"Yeah...you going with anyone?"
"Well, no...not really. You?"
"Nope...would you...er...would you want to go with me?" he bites his lip.
"Go to the Ball with you?"
Dean nodds at you.
"I'd love to." you beam up at him.
"Really?" he looks very relieved.
"Really." you chuckle.
"Great." Dean beams at you and then puts his arm around you as you walk through to your Arythmancy class.


The story is a bit cheesy, but hey it was a fun little quiz. It's funny that it's Dean since I love to draw.

Who would you take to the Yule Ball?






8 comments:

  1. LOL! That story made me laugh but I love that you ended up with Dean^^ He's a seriously underrated character and I really enjoy him a lot! I know what you mean though, I'm a lot older than these characters too, but I like to live in an imaginary world where I'm their age, when I need to be XD Awesome pick! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seamus Finnigan. I just took the test! Fun :) Another awesome idea for a post, Jaclyn! Keep them rolling, girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun quiz- I got Harry! I'm a little intimidated by that since the champions have to open the dancing, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Dean too. I definitely imagine living in their imaginary world too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seamus would be fun! I'd love listening to his accent. Thanks so much for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh me too! I am horrible at dancing so I'd be pretty scared about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, I want to take that quiz. Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha! Love this ...I think I'd go with Harry, but I just took the quiz and it told me Neville lmao.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!