Thursday, January 19, 2017

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [119]


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows.The idea is to share a favorite moment, magical item, character, spell, quote, object from the books, films or J.K.Rowling herself! Click the links to the blogs to see how to join up &  upcoming topics.

How's everyone's week going? Mine is going a lot better. I'm slowly feeling like myself again and getting back into my more normal routines. I am very much a routine girl so the hectic pace of the past couple of months has been a strain. Thank you all for the condolences! My Mimi loved reading and that's how I pictured her most often sitting at her kitchen table with either a Danielle Steel or John Grisham book in her hand.

Would you rather take a class taught by Lockhart or get detention with Filch?



On the one hand, we have a year of narcissistic teaching in which we learn nothing of value or a couple of hours with a squib who thinks torturing kids is fun.

Honestly though, I'm going to have to go with Filch. He obeys whether he wants to or not, and unless Umbridge is Headmistress again, whoever is in charge of him wouldn't let him go too far. It looks like it will be cleaning trophies for hours or some other tediously gross task. If I chose class with Lockhart, especially DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS, then I wouldn't learn anything except what his favorite color is (Lilac). That is definitely a class that I want to soak up every scrap of information provided so I'll just have to do my time with Filch.

Which would you choose? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!