Thursday, January 28, 2016

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [97]


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows.The idea is to share a favorite moment, magical item, character, spell, quote, object from the books, films or J.K.Rowling herself! Click the links to the blogs to see how to join up &  upcoming topics.

What Do You Think Your Best Subject Would Be? Not Necessarily Your Favorite But the One You Think You'd Be Best At.

My logic may not make sense to everyone, but I feel like I love McGonagall so much that I'd want to make her proud. So, I'm going with Transfiguration. I believe I'd do well in most of the classes, but I feel some would come easily to me so I may not try as hard as I would in Transfiguration. Are we doing worst class? I know what that one would be too!


Which would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!