Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Harry Potter Moment [12] - Favorite Book 3 Moment


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts.The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! She is picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All she asks is to link back to her blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come here.

Favorite Book 3 Moment:


So many great things in this book! Small things that I loved like Sir Cadogen and the Knight Bus. The Knight Bus was a fun introduction because it was a new form of travel introduced and it was just such a blast! Hagrid becomes a teacher and we meet Buckbeak. We also learn about the time-turner.

I'm going to reuse a picture that I created for one of my Sidekick Showcase posts because it works for this one so well. My favorite moment was when the Weasley Twins gave Harry the Maurader's Map. This sparked me wanting to know more about Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs and trying to work out that riddle as well as growing fonder of Lupin and Sirius. The marauders, as well as the map itself, are one of my favorite parts of this series, and this is the moment that started it all.




.

9 comments:

  1. Aw Marauder's Map is the coolest thing! I wish I had one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the illustration of Fred and George! The Marauder's Map is one of my favorite magical objects; I loved when it insulted Snape! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is :D Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Zane and I love having ours. It's one of our favorite HP collectibles. I hope you get one sometime. Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Me too...I was a little worried about what would happen at that moment, but I was not expecting the wonderfully thrown insults ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Fred and George..you need to make a pinterest account with all your awesome art!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!