Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [7] - Favorite School Subject


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts.The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! She is picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All she asks is to link back to her blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come here.

Favorite School Subject:

Monster Book Picture Created by Jaclyn Canada


My favorite school subject at Hogwarts is Care of Magical Creatures. I think it's funny that the students find it to be a blow-off class and finish taking it as soon as possible since they don't keep going with it on their final years in school. This class was taught by Hagrid in its finest moments and they learned about a great number of creatures including hippogriffs to flobberworms to thestrals. I really loved this subject because learning about the creatures in this world was a lot of fun to me, and getting more face time with Hagrid was a blast. 

What about you?

9 comments:

  1. I love the drawing! I swear it blinked at me. Hagrid is one of my favorite characters. It would be so cool to have him as a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you pick the unique answers. I would have never thought of this one. Great drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love The Monster Book of Monsters illustration! The class sounds so interesting, but I'm not sure if I like the idea of potentially being eaten by my textbook, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I understand that! Thank you so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like most of the school subjects taught, but learning about the creatures was so much fun and being around Hagrid, I also enjoyed. Thank you so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, thank you :D Hagrid is fantastic. Next week's is favorite teacher and he will probably get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pic of the book monster, Jaclyn. CoMC is a great class and Hagrid is one of my favorite characters! This is a wonderful pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angelas Anxious LifeAugust 25, 2013 at 4:43 PM

    I love the picture of the book so much!! Great job!!! I love this class too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!