Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Cover Scramble [11]



Let's have some fun! I am going to post covers on here every Sunday that are scrambled up graphically, making it hard to tell what cover it is. I would like your guesses on what cover you think I've posted. I won't answer you until the end of the day to let you know if you are right, allowing other to guess as well. Some will be hard, and others may be easy. If you need hints, I will only post covers of series talked about on my blog previously. Here we go:


A clearer version:


10 comments:

  1. A Fistful of Charms! (I think ;) Oh, I loved that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bookworm Brandee. It's A Fistful of Charms by Kim Harrison. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, the second one gave it away. A Fistful of Charms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought so too LOL :D You're right of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right! I did too :D Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm. I didn't know this one and not a clue. lol. Had to look for the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :D That's ok- not everyone has read this one! I have some easy ones coming up.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!