Thursday, July 7, 2016

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [107]


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows.The idea is to share a favorite moment, magical item, character, spell, quote, object from the books, films or J.K.Rowling herself! Click the links to the blogs to see how to join up &  upcoming topics.


Would you finish your studies at Hogwarts in your 5th year, or would you go on until the 7th year?


A lot of occupations require N.E.W.T.s but not all of them do. Some will accept O.W.L.s. I'm not sure I would know exactly which occupation I'd want by 5th year. I changed my dream job about 1,000 times up to my high school years - everything from life guard, artist, psychiatrist, etc. I think that I would like to make the moving pictures the most. Maybe have a shop on Diagon Alley for portraits and paintings that moved. So while that job may not require all 7 years, I would still want the freedom to change my mind. I most likely would stay all 7 years, and hopefully my friends would be there right along with me.


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!