Thursday, April 14, 2016

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [103]


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows.The idea is to share a favorite moment, magical item, character, spell, quote, object from the books, films or J.K.Rowling herself! Click the links to the blogs to see how to join up &  upcoming topics.

Would you rather practice magic with Harry or Dumbledore?



via GIPHY


Do you remember that moment when Ron, Hermione, and Harry are all talking about how Dumbledore wants to have extra lessons in the 6th book? How incredibly excited they were and how they were going over all the advanced magic that Dumbledore may want to teach to Harry? I would feel exactly the same way in that moment. His disappointment over diving into memories at first is something that I felt right along with him. While I enjoyed those trips into the pensieve, I would've loved seeing some tutoring of magic from Dumbledore. I'd also have to ask him about that birth mark.

Who would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!