Thursday, September 3, 2015

Harry Potter Moment of the Week [79]


This is a meme hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows.The idea is to share a favorite moment, magical item, character, spell, quote, object from the books, films or J.K.Rowling herself! Click the links to the blogs to see how to join up &  upcoming topics.

Place you wish we'd explored in the series but didn't?


Some of my favorite places like Hogwarts, The Burrow, and Diagon Alley were well explored. I feel like we got quite a good bit of background information on just about every location that was mentioned. So I'm gonna say that I would've like to learn more about Hermione's house and her parents. The Dursley's gets the name #4 Privet Drive, and the Weasley's have The Burrow so I wonder what we would've referenced her house as. I think Hermione would've had quite the home library.

Her parents while briefly discussed throughout, were kind Muggles. I would like to think they were like Mr. and Mrs. Weasley in the sense that they loved their child and wanted what was best for her. Of course, they were probably no where near as eccentric but I feel like the oddity of them being completely 'normal' in this world would've been fun to explore. We got to know the Dursleys who were Muggle and abhorred magic, it would've been wonderful to see more of the parents that embraced having a witch in the family.


Which would you choose?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read every one of them! Since they are an award in themselves, this is an award-free blog. Thank you though for the consideration!