1. HOW TALL ARE YOU?very close to 5'2"
2. DO YOU HAVE A HIDDEN TALENT? IF SO, WHAT?I am really good at remembering people's names even after only hearing it once. I'm also really good at remembering birthdays.
3. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST BLOG-RELATED PET PEEVE?I haven't run across anything lately that's been a pet peeve for me. I do always make it a point to comment back when people leave comments, so it's hard for me to do that if there's no link given to the blog. A lot of people that I have in my favorites of course and that I communicate with often, I wouldn't need that for, but some new commenters join in on the discussion, and I click on their name and there's no blog linked up. I realize that not everyone that comments has a blog, so that very well could be why.
I also have to agree with Brandee here and go with SPOILERS. I really don't like them unless for some reason I'm grasping for any bit of information.
4. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST NON-BLOG RELATED PET-PEEVE?Like most introverts, I don't appreciate people in my bubble. Brandee, Zane and I giggled at your answer because it describes me so well! I call it 'My Bubble' too and the people that know me are allowed in and also know when people that I don't know too well are getting too close. When I was pregnant, I wanted to choke folks on a daily basis. Hey stranger I've never met before, why don't you come rub on my belly?!? What is that??
I also can't handle repetitive noises and have a tendency to bicker at cars with drivers that don't know how to drive. Zane is always telling me that they can't hear me.
5. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE SONG?OK so this is a ridiculous question. My favorite song changes probably by the hour. Right now I'm really into Ellie Goulding's Love Me Like You Do:
6. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ETSY SHOP?I've bought a few cute things from Etsy, but I don't have a favorite shop.
7. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO SPEND YOUR FREE TIME WHEN YOU’RE ALONE?I'm hardly ever alone so that one's difficult. I mainly enjoy spending time with Zane, and if he's with his Dad then I spend time with my friends and boyfriend. For down time, I obviously very much enjoy reading and I like to play some video games as well. Unfortunately, I more often find myself taking care of neglected chores when I have down time though.
8. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE JUNK FOOD?I'm a big fan of chips and salsa. I also LOVE ice cream no matter what the weather.
9. DO YOU HAVE PETS?I love animals, but I don't have any pets right now. I feel bad because we aren't home very often so it makes me think they'd be lonely.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE FICTION AND NON-FICTION BOOKS?I'm not a big non-fiction book reader. I mainly read self-help/self-improvement books that are non-fiction. My favorite fiction books right now are The Lunar Chronicles, Kate Daniels, Bloodlines, and The White Rabbit Chronicles. I'm not listing ones that are ended here because that would be way too big of a list. I know there are a lot more, but that's what I'm going with right now ;)
11. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCT?I like lip gloss/conditioner a lot. I don't like having dry lips at all. I'm also a tiny bit obsessed with sparkly things and have a tendency to wear glittery eye shadow.
12. WHEN WERE YOU LAST EMBARRASSED?I'm awkward and a clutz, so it's really hard to embarrass me anymore. I embrace my awkwardness :D I remember one of my biggest embarrassments was misspelling 'elephant' in a 2nd grade Spelling Bee. I knew how it was spelled and was really excited I got such an easy word, only to accidentally forget the second 'e'. I was sooooo pink when I realized what I'd done.
13. IF YOU COULD DRINK ONE BEVERAGE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?Water. BUT BUT I have to have my one Diet Dr. Pepper in the morning for a caffeine fix or no one wants to talk to me and I get a horrible migraine. I am definitely NOT a morning person.
14. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE?Right now, Captain America - The Winter Soldier. A few of my all-time favorites are The Ocean's 11 - 13, Harry Potter, Gone in 60 Seconds, 300, and basically any Marvel movie.
15. WHAT WERE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? PROM QUEEN,
I was a weirdo. That's not listed, but that's what my 'group' was called. I was definitely an art kid. They actually had to open up a new art class for me because it only went to Art 4 and I took art more than once a day so they created Art 5 for me :D
NERD, CHEERLEADER, JOCK, VALEDICTORIAN, BAND GEEK, LONER, ARTIST, ETC?
16. IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD YOU LIVE?I like living here in Texas a lot, but there's a ton of places that I would like to visit. Canada being first among them since that's my name, and I've never been.
17. PC OR MAC?PC
18. LAST ROMANTIC GESTURE FROM A CRUSH, DATE, BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND?Well we recently had Valentine's Day, so I'll go with that one. I got a homemade clock for Valentine's Day with a picture of my boyfriend and I in it. Very sweet :D
19. FAVORITE CELEB?That's almost as hard as the favorite song one. I really like Zooey Deschanel - that's one that most other people don't love like I do. I'm a big Johnny Depp fan and Jennifer Lawrence fan as well.
20. WHICH BLOGGER DO YOU SECRETLY WANT TO BE BEST FRIENDS WITH?I feel like I'd get along in person with so many of you because we've gotten to know each other so well online.
Now it's someone else's turn...and I'm tagging anyone else that would like to participate. I'm not sure who all has done this yet so I don't want to double tag. I'd love learning more about all of you though!!