This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: Activity! Who do you want to be? If you could choose any character from a book. What do you think that character looks like and what do you have in common?
MY ANSWER: This one was so difficult because even though it seems like it would be grand to be one of the characters in the book, I remembered all the angst that they had to go through. In the end, I actually chose a minor character that served as a point of inspiration and love.
|By Gregor Roffalski (user:Sigismond in Tolkien Gateway) (http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Image:Arwen.jpg) [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/)], via Wikimedia Commons|
My reasons: Besides the fact that she is a gorgeous magical elf and she has the love of Aragorn, she is part of an epic story and brings the Fellowship much help in their quest from her faraway minor role. It was easy to go with what she looks like because I have movie references for this one, and I adore Liv Tyler. I'm not sure what we have in common other than knowing that love really is the most important thing.
Quotes from the movie:
"What's this? A Ranger caught off his guard?"
"If you want him, come and claim him!"