This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Consuming Worlds and Take Me Away
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book?I have a few favorite series...
If I woke up in the Harry Potter world, I am praying that I have magic or what's the point? I would want a house like Molly Weasley with her clock and the magic in every corner and the gnomes in the garden.
If I woke up in The Hunger Games, I would be one sad Momma. Since I'm 30, I would no longer be eligible for the games. Thankfully, neither would my son yet, but I couldn't even imagine the worry of a parent for their child going through that.
If I woke up in The Hollows, I would want to be living in the church with Rachel and Jenks and hopefully have some mad skills in order to protect me and those I love. I would have to be a witch, pixie, or elf to be happy in that world, and most likely would be making a play for Trent.